Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Mornings

How do you start your mornings?

I find that I am most effective in the morning - best time for writing, being inspired, learning and understanding.  Unfortuantely, it's just so early!

Beautiful sunrise in Seattle
For the past year or so, I've gotten up each morning around 5:15, read a couple blogs, and then walked over to the gym, followed by rushing home to change and head to work.  But, I feel like I've been missing some time - time to write a few emails, ponder a blog post, and really settle in to some early thinking and working prior to starting at the gym.

To combat this, I am starting to get up even earlier - about 30 minutes earlier - in an effort to use the time that I am at my most effective.

When are you most productive?

1 comment:

  1. I love mornings!! I love how peaceful and still everything is. there is something so wonderful about seeing the sunrise and having a clear mind!

    Having said that, I hate getting out of bed. Once i'm up, great, but until then... it's a struggle.

    Evenings I'm just tired. so ... that's a writeoff. IF you have any tips for learning how to literally "jump out of bed"... let me know!

    xoxo
    Jenn!

    ReplyDelete