Monday, January 10, 2011

2 Blogs... 1 Personality

Today, I'm excited to start a new blog - The Joy of Giving.

Every day, I am fortunate enough to work with people who want to make the world a better place for kids and families.  As a fundraiser, I talk to people who are making investments that make individuals and the whole community stronger.  And, as someone of the Millennial generation, I have a unique and different perspective on this fundraising.  This new blog will be a space to talk about working to build community, being a nonprofit professional who is also a Millennial, and the fundraising and nonprofit community in Calgary.

Meanwhile, I intend to re-commit to blogging in this space about life in general - books I've read, inspiration from other sources, and my own personal life - training for a 1/2 marathon, family, friends, and everything else that makes life wonderful.

I look forward to talking with you in these, and so many other, ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment